NOTE: The resumption of our leagues is determined by government and public health guidelines.
LEAGUE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Can I register for outdoor sports?
Yes, registration will be open as of Tuesday March 23rd. (It was originally scheduled to open on Friday March 19th, 2021.) We are pleased to inform you that we have updated our refund policy so that if the season is suspended due to government protocol that teams will now have the choice to get a pro-rated refund. Our 2 week delay of start policy will remain in effect as long as the season is the same duration.
2. If I signed up for indoor sports previously what happens?
a. WINTER 2020: Newsletters were sent to all registered teams with their specific credits. Captains and individual players got credits. You have 6 months to use this credit, for indoors or outdoors.
b. FALL 2020
- 1. Basketball: your season is postponed until fall 2021.
- 2. Volleyball: your season has been transferred to beach volleyball at AMB. If your team wants to play indoors in the fall instead, please write an email to email@example.com before 15 April, 2021. You will receive an email by March 30th, 2021.
- Soccer: you season was postponed and will resume as soon as sports are allowed. We are aiming for a mid -May start date. You do not need to do anything except to check your schedule online. An email will be sent to all registered members.
3. Can I talk to a member of the CMSS team?
We are returning to work and anticipate being able to answer your inquiries as of March 24 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 to 4.