Obligations regarding health guidelines
We kindly ask you to follow the health guidelines below:
- If you are sick or you have symptoms related to COVID-19, please DO NOT show up to your game.
- You are obligated to wash your hands every time you enter the college. Have hand sanitizer on you and use it before entering a school
- Co-captains who will be selected by the team, will have the responsibility to scan the vaccine passport of every team member according to public health guidelines. The player must show a government issued photo ID along with their proof of vaccination (printed or digital copy). You will find below the link for the application Vaxi-Code Verif, for the QR code.
- Every player must have their own water bottle and towel. It is totally forbidden to drink in the water fountain. Please only use the water fountain to refill your bottle.
- Shaking hands after a game has been replaced with clapping for your opponents.
- Wear a mask at al times, except when playing your game.
We are aware that these new measures may take a period of adjustment. We will do our best to ensure that these new measures are respected and we ask you to do your best also.