Join Our Team
Club South Shore - Sports Operations Manager
Club Rive Sud is looking for a Sports Operations Manager.
This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of Rive Sud’s largest sports and social organization.
The Sports Operations Manager has a lot of responsibility as he or she will be in charge of all facets of our business.
The three main focuses will be:
1. Plan and organize sales and marketing initiatives
2. Develop and manage our core business and expansion projects
3. Implement targets and attain them
Start date: immediate
Hours: Part time (10-15 hours to start). Part time position may turn into a full-time opportunity.
Remuneration: base + commission
Join our team! Come to work in running shoes instead of a suit. Play hard and work hard.
- Develop annual calendar of events and leagues and be in charge of executing it
- Plan all details relating to each Tournament and Party
- Process and organize our growth
- Hire and manage staff
- Manage events by personally attending
- Develop and maintain sponsor relationships
- Collaborate in making improvements and changes to CRS programs, policies and procedures
- Develop partnerships
- Establish and be responsible for achieving targets
- University degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in related management role
- Event planning, fundraising or sports management experience a plus
- High level of computer competence an asset
- Organization and leadership experience
- Outgoing and socially skilled
- Enjoy hosting events
- Flexible with work schedule
Hockey or Soccer Referees
Ideal candidates are bilingual (French and English mandatory) university students to work within our company for one season (renewable contract).
You have to be available to work the same evenings for the entire season, with a car and a cell phone.
Send us your resume at email@example.com
Fair Play Monitors
We're looking for spunky people to work evenings! You got a free night once or twice a week? Meet people, make some money and have fun on the job. As a Fair Play Monitor, your mandate will be to welcome teams, watch them play and inform them on CMSS activities. Make our members' experience a memorable one!
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org