Join Our Team
Basketball or Soccer Referees
Ideal candidates are bilingual (French and English mandatory) university students to work within our company for one season (renewable contract).
You have to be available to work the same evenings for the entire season, with a car and a cell phone.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Fair Play Monitors
We're looking for spunky people to work evenings! We are looking for monitors for the following sports: Basketball, Volleyball and Flag Football. You got a free night once or twice a week? Meet people, make some money and have fun on the job. As a Fair Play Monitor, your mandate will be to welcome teams, watch them play and inform them on CMSS activities. Make our members' experience a memorable one!
Send us your resume at email@example.com
Clientele Liaison Coordinator
As the client liaison at CMSS, you will be responsible for the quality of supervisors and referees. You will be the lead trainer. You will work closely with our field coordinator.
Some of the tasks are as follows:
Recruiting new referees and monitors when necessary
Supervise and replace instructors and referees when necessary.
Review and check schedules for the season
Daily report (summary of nightly activities), weekly report, summary of what happened that week. (see Task Tracker document)
Send a weekly email to all staff by Friday with all comments. One with good comments and names attached, one with negative comments (and no names attached).
Profile and description of league teams
Schedule (select) coordinators from among competent referees
Staff in the most economical way for the company
Compile hours of work for instructors and referees
Help ensure that contracts are up to date for referees and instructors
Train instructors and referees and ensure they are familiar with all CMSS rules, policies and procedures
Create an evaluation grid and help promote supervisors and instructors at the end of each season
Ensure that employees in the field are dressed appropriately and behaving properly.
Be the liaison between the office and the teams. Communicate with the teams and see what their intentions are for the upcoming season.
Ensure that all messages from the office are passed on to the "field manager".
Participate in office meetings as required
Assist in completing related tasks when necessary
ON THE FIELD
1. Take video footage while in the field.
2 Team photos - work with staff to ensure that all team photos are taken by week 4.
3. Welcome the teams
Tell them where they are playing
Ask them how their day is going
Support them with any questions, encourage feedback, interact with the teams
Let them know about CMSS discounts.
4. Have a list of sports that are starting soon and the places available.
5. While the games are going on:
Write comments about the team with those on the sidelines.
Circulate any promotional material or gifts.
Let teams know where they are in the season and in the standings
Club South Shore - Sports Operations Manager
Club Rive Sud is looking for a Sports Operations Manager.
This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of Rive Sud’s largest sports and social organization.
The Sports Operations Manager has a lot of responsibility as he or she will be in charge of all facets of our business.
The three main focuses will be:
1. Plan and organize sales and marketing initiatives
2. Develop and manage our core business and expansion projects
3. Implement targets and attain them
Start date: immediate
Hours: Part time (10-15 hours to start). Part time position may turn into a full-time opportunity.
Remuneration: base + commission
Join our team! Come to work in running shoes instead of a suit. Play hard and work hard.
- Develop annual calendar of events and leagues and be in charge of executing it
- Plan all details relating to each Tournament and Party
- Process and organize our growth
- Hire and manage staff
- Manage events by personally attending
- Develop and maintain sponsor relationships
- Collaborate in making improvements and changes to CRS programs, policies and procedures
- Develop partnerships
- Establish and be responsible for achieving targets
- University degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in related management role
- Event planning, fundraising or sports management experience a plus
- High level of computer competence an asset
- Organization and leadership experience
- Outgoing and socially skilled
- Enjoy hosting events
- Flexible with work schedule